ST app not responding

Sorry no not yet, I would imagine the dev team will be working hard to resolve it, but since 13.3 is still in beta we can’t expect miracles just yet.

I would hope by the time 13.3 is ready for public release the ST app will be updated to work with it properly (I hope)

I’ve been in the beta program for YEARS with 6 different devices. I’ve never had it break a program like this. I reported in through feedback.

It looks like 13.3 has some impact on forcing https addresses. Device plugins are called via the web i think, so seems like this is breaking them.

Makes sense. I hope one side or the other resolves soon. I’m already sick of having to grab my wife’s phone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

could be worse. I just left the country with the wife still at home :grimacing:

1 Like

I can see it having to be a ST fix rather than an apple one

Is there web access available that I can use in the meantime? I

Nope…

use the smartthings classic app, all the devices work perfectly in their.

I have literally never been able to use the chassis app. No devices show up when I log into it. I’m using the wifi hub if that matters…

what about when you click “my home” on the bottom navigation bar

This. No things.

Click on More in the lower menu, at the top … look to see if there may be more than one Location. You can click the down arrow to switch to the other location. Then see if that makes a difference.

1 Like

exactly what my next suggestion was going to be.

the other thing is to make sure you are signed in to the classic app with the same credentials that you use in the v3 app

Thanks all. Only 1 location. I used same credentials. I’m pretty certain it has to do with the combining of Samsung accounts and ST accounts. Lol I signed out and back in and got this…I’ll try again later and report back. Thanks!

There should be only the Samsung account. Log out of the Classic app, choose New to SmartThings when you login. If you are already logged in with the new app, it should see your Samsung account and log you in automatically. If not, choose Samsung from the account list.

The important thing to remember when logging in on the Classic app is choose New to SmartThings and not existing user.

1 Like

The new user part was new to me…but left me in the same spot.

Yes, you have two Home
Locations… click on the bottom one to switch

1 Like

Follow this instructions on this thread to remove the empty Home Location

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:

Thank you!!

1 Like