Sonoff Official Edge drivers for Zigbee Devices

Apologies if this has been posted before but in an effort to get an Edge driver for my recently purchased SNZB-02LD temperature sensor I reached out to Sonoff technical support and asked if they would consider writing Edge drivers to enable them to work with Smartthings. They immediately responded with the following Drivers URL links below:

*For new products or new features, we will continue to update the table below.

●Device Mode
●Current Temperature
●Temperature Setting
●Heating State
●Battery State

SNZB-03P
[SmartThings. Add a little smartness to your things.]
(https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/qWjBdD7nAw2y)|
●Motion Detection
●Battery State
●Detection Duration
●Illuminance (Bright & Dim)

[SNZB-04P] (https://sonoff.tech/product/gateway-and-sensors/snzb-04p/)
[https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/r3MymG3kBbMp]
(https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/r3MymG3kBbMp)
●Open & Close Detection
●Battery State
●Tamper-proof State

SNZB-05P
https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/Pw2DLAr7w823|
●Leaking Detection
●Battery State

SNZB-06P
[SmartThings. Add a little smartness to your things.]
(https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/qWjBdD7nAw2y)
●Motion Detection (Appear as a motion sensor but retains the functionality of a human presence sensor)
●Detection Duration
●Detection Sensitivity
●Illuminance (Bright & Dim)

I had no idea that there were “official” Sonoff Edge drivers for some of their devices, so the above may help people searching for drivers.
(Sorry formatting has gone a bit askew) if any of the invite links don’t work go to the main page here:- https://sonoff.tech/product-review/tutorial/sonoff-products-integration-guide-for-smartthings-driver-installation/#3

Sonoff creating a new driver channel for each driver feels so wrong… And then they reuse stock driver names and descriptions like “Zigbee Humidity Sensor” so it’s a mess.

The website where they are supposed to update the information is not really updated since, as you know from the SNZB-02LD post, that driver exists but it’s not in the list.

Main channel page is also posted in the SNZB-02LD thread but good to have it under it’s own topic👍

I think they didn’t get the “channel” meaning.

Hi, tank you verry much for these drivers :+1:

Do you think there exist a driver to deactivate the blue led on the S60ZBTPF socket ?

Thank you.

I was hoping you could help me out with adding Edge driver support for a set of smart switches I am currently installing. I have several Sonoff ZBM5 switches (in 1-gang, 2-gang, and 3-gang configurations).

I am looking to get them properly recognized so I can split the physical buttons into independent child devices for my automations. Currently, when I add them to my hub, the pairing behavior is inconsistent:

  • Some get assigned to the “Zigbee Multi Switch” by iquix.

  • Some show up with a standard switch icon.

  • Some show up as a smart plug.

  • For some of them, the app doesn’t allow me to change the driver at all.

  • 1-Gang Switch:

    • Manufacturer Code: SONOFF

    • Model: ZBM5-1C-80/86

  • 2-Gang Switch:

    • Manufacturer Code: SONOFF

    • Model: ZBM5-2C-80/86

  • 3-Gang Switch:

    • Manufacturer Code: SONOFF

    • Model: ZBM5-3C-80/86 (Assuming this format based on the 1C and 2C models)

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Michael

You need to contact sonoff suport. Sonnof zigbee switches should be recognized by default smartthings zigbee driver.

You can also try (EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

Hi @iquix,

I wanted to reach out and thank you very much for your work on the “Zigbee Multi Switch” driver.

I have tried many other drivers, and yours is the only one that correctly recognizes the 1, 2, and 3 gangs for my Sonoff ZBM5 switches. Everything is working perfectly.

It would be fantastic if you might consider adding some extra features in the future, such as controls for the standby LED lights or other configuration options. Regardless, I am very grateful that your driver functions so well.

Thanks again for your time and for sharing such a great driver!

snzb 03p 지속시간 변경이 되지 않습니다 60초에서 바꾸려 하면 로딩만 걸려요. 어떻게 해야 하나요? 도와주세요

Direct translation:

“Snzb 03p duration can’t be changed. If you try to change it from 60 seconds, it only takes loading. What should I do? Please help”

네, 어떻게 하야 하나요?

Direct translation:

Yes, what should I do?

My intention was simply to translate your message into English. Since this is a global community, using English gives you a much better chance of getting help from other users.

That said, about your question:

If motion detection is working fine but settings won’t save, this loading issue probably happens because Zigbee battery-powered devices go into a “sleep mode” to save energy. When you change the configuration, the hub might be waiting for the device to wake up to receive the new data.

Please try these basic troubleshooting steps to force the device to update:

  1. Wake up the device manually: Change the duration setting in the SmartThings app and hit save. While it is loading, immediately press the physical button on your Sonoff SNZB-03P once (just a short press, do not hold it) or wave your hand in front of it to trigger motion. This should force the sensor to wake up and apply the new configuration.
  2. Re-pair the device: If the setting still won’t change, put the sensor into pairing mode again (press and hold the button until the LED flashes) and scan for nearby devices in the SmartThings app. This will refresh the connection and re-interview the driver without deleting your device or breaking your current automations.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it could be a specific bug with the official driver. In that case, I highly recommend contacting SONOFF Support so they can investigate the behavior of this driver version.

I hope this helps!

If anyone is looking for the TRV-ZBT driver its here this is for the new Gen2 TRV as Gen1 driver is not compatible.