Somfy Motorized Blinds (Z-Wave)

Thanks @Ashwin, it worked!!!

I am definitely returning the Somfy MyLink hub as there is not much of a benefit, has the same shortcomings and is double the price of the zRTS II. The only benefit of the MyLink is it’s a nicer GUI for controlling your blinds than ST which will change once the integration is more formal.

Update: Nevermind # 1. Works perfect, I spoke too soon.

As far as # 2 above, I was able to get it sorta working with @obycode SmartRules app, but that actually was sending commands to the blinds and creating undesired behavior.

If the SmartApp is sending commands to each of the blinds, maybe you don’t need an All Blinds tile. Try creating a virtual On/Off tile and use that to initiate the app.

Thanks I thought of that as well. I thought it would be cleaner to use the all blinds channel as its sending one command instead of 4. Anyway, setup is working great!

Thanks! I just ordered at Lowes using your photos. American Express is running an offer for $10 off $50 at Lowes so I got it for $85 which is great.

If you have an Amex, make sure to log into their site and activate the Lowes offer before purchasing. If it worked, you’ll get an email immediately after purchasing saying that your deal was used.

Hello,

Are you still selling the Somfy ZRTSI II z-wave bridge?

1 Like

Hi Carlos,

I was away when you messaged me, but I am still offering Somfy ZRTSI II Z-Wave bridges at the discounted price. As there is a small backlog on orders, most orders will likely ship the 1st week of May. Thank you.

Best,
Matt

Matthew, I’d like to order a ZRTS II if you are still supplying them at discounted prices. Let me know how to contact you to make arrangements. I think I saw a recent post that indicated May availability at earliest which is fine as I’m in no rush. Cheers
Damian

thanks for note Matthew - I’d not seen the post re Lowes selling for $95, that’s awesome, cheers. For anyone else that want to purchase, if you want to save yourself a trip to Lowes (or if you are ordering from outside the US like me), you can order online for similar pricing (US$100) at ‘blindsgalore’ dot com.

1 Like

Just bought it for $100 total from BlindsGalore - thanks for the tip!

Now I need to sell this damn dry control box I bought almost 2yrs ago for Roomie Remote integration and never used.

Hi all - thanks for the tips! These are super helpful!

I tried ordering the Bali ZRTS II from BlindsGalore, but they put the order on hold asking for the original purchase order # for the blinds. Has anyone else faced this problem?

I’m unable to find the purchase order (previous owner installed the blinds and he can’t be bothered with these things), so if you have one ZRTS II for sale here, I’d love to buy one from you. Please let me know.

Hello bgriff, I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you ever decided to purchase a Skybell? If so, I would love to get some input on your experience. Please feel free to contact me at t.day@skybell.com

Anyone know the correct Lowes Part # ? I ordered in store and its been on back order for the last 2 months
Not sure if the rep ordered the wrong part for me

Here’s the info from my order
Item #: 533158 | Model #: BMA13

thanks

I am replacing the blinds/shades in my entire house but none of the Lowes stores had any clue what I was talking about. Not that I was going to get the Somfy’s (cannot afford). But was curios and wanted to get a price estimate.

It would be nice to have a post with all the required hardware for this project. I would love to automate my wand blinds but I look at the posts/replies and I can’t figure out what I need. Part numbers are great if they come with some kind of explanation about what the specific part does and how does it fits in the whole setup. Not being rude, just thinking out loud what I’m sure many readers think. Maybe something the admins can help put together…

2 Likes

BlindsGalore cancelled my order as well…

FYI - My Lowes order for a ZRTS II finally delivered last week. It was on back order from their supplier, so it took close to 2 months to come ($95).

After configuring it to work with the Sonese ST30 motorized roller shades I received a few weeks earlier (from automatedshadestore.com), it paired to SmartThings just like an earlier posts layed out (and per the included instructions booklet).

It can do Up and Down and I have not fiddled with it more yet to get the middle setting (My setting) that others were able to do yet.

1 Like

Hi Matt, do you still have this offer available? Thanks :slight_smile:

I think I’m limited by PM’s, but my email is kamiraa00@yahoo.com if you still have this offer available. Thanks for helping the community!

Hi all!

I live in Europe and Somfy just won’t sell the ZRTSI with the european frequency…

I am aware that there are other brands out there but… for some reason the wife only trusts Somfy…

I’ve seen this:

Anyone know if/how can I install it with ST?

Thanks!!