I have a hub V2 which has worked flawlessly for 4 years. Last week I was adding 2 new devices (1) a z-wave wall outlet and (1) a zigbee switch. The pairing of the zigbee switch did not go correctly and I was having trouble getting it to pair to the hub correctly. To try to help the hub forget the zigbee device, I removed power/batteries from the hub for several minutes and then tried to bring the smart network back up. But, when the hub rebooted it came back to 3 solid blue lights and anything I have tried, it always comes back to 3 solid blue lights. I know this means the hub can’t authenticate with the Samsung cloud. Here is what I have tried to fix the issue:
- power cycle the hub
- power cycle the router
- power cycle the cable modem
- change the ethernet cable
- Performed soft reboot of the hub
- make sure the two new devices I tried installing have all power removed (tripped the actual circuit breaker) and repeat the above 5 steps.
- ensure the hub is talking to the router. I can ping the hub on my network.
- I have given the hub traffic priority at the router
I have 90+ devices tied into this integration. I would like to avoid performing a factory reset. Are there any thoughts on what to try to resolve this?