After update have had issues with all my Smartthings Samsung multipurpose sensors are not reporting correctly, some only show temp, others only vibration, none are reporting open close. I have removed and tried to re-join and sensor will not join Hub. I have only one Samsung Motion that is working and two I have reset and can not add to hub. Very frustrating! Zigbee not working and most devices are now offline. After the update is zigbee no longer functioning?
Also, all of my smart bulbs will not work Cree connect, GE, OSRAM. I have successfully reset bulbs to the point I get the rapid 3 flashes. It is just not allowing me to add to the HUb no matter what I do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have apprx. 20 devices and bulbs that are now not working after this past update to Smartthings WiFi ver 1.7.04.00027 firmware 000.043.00005
I’m having the same issue
Hi, @weston_111, @TonyG1
Have you reported your issues to the customer support team? They are not frequently in the forum, so, they’ll miss your comment here.
Open here to see their contact info
Through the SmartThings Web page
- Enter this page
- Click on “Support” in the upper-right corner
- Check if the URL includes your region. For example,
- At the bottom, select “email” and describe your issue as detailed as possible.
- Click on “submit”
From the ST app
- Open the SmartThings app
- Go to the menu tab at the bottom-right corner.
- On this page, select the option “contact us” and then go to “Report a problem”
- Accept the generation of logs, fill up the form describing your issue as detailed as possible, and screen captures of the issue always help.
- Click on “submit”. The Customer team will receive this info.
UK support 0333 0000333
Yes, I have opened support case 1439956. On December 29th, They said please allow further time to investigate the issue. So I am waiting. Luckily my most critical devices (Door Locks) are z-wave… but this is affecting most of my “smartthings” branded zigbee leak sensors, door sensors, and motion sensors… so they are still very important, but at least I can manage access to the rental property.