Strange ST behavior since FW 000.024.00011

Not sure if I am in the right place but I have quite a few strange goings ons here since the last FW update. I have a broad mixture of ZB and ZW devices. My ZW’s have been solid but I’ve had to delete and re add my ZB devices at least once (except bulbs), some multiple times. They just stop working, ST says unavailable. Door contacts for example will show open/close but still be unavailable and will not trip events I have set. Then for a day or 2 all will be swell. no problems, no unavailables etc and day 3 or 4 boom, starts all over. Anyone having similar issues? All was fine and dandy until the recent FW 0.24.

Additionally, I have about 7x Cree bulbs on my ZB network. they have not dropped out but random times they will turn on and quickly back off out of no where. no events triggered, nothing just on and off in the same second. May happen once or twice a night, not at all or every 15 mins a night. This also only since the recent FW update. Otherwise they all are working accordingly. Thanks for any info you can provide.

2 Likes

Thanks, I read all that prior and don’t say anything relative to my issues.

Both the general zigbee device issues and the Cree issues are discussed in the thread already linked to. ( The topic title is a clickable link, so click on that to see the full discussion) For example:

And in any case, since you believe it is related to the firmware update, it’s most helpful to everyone else if you post those issues in the firmware update discussion thread. Otherwise we get 130 different threads that are all about the same update. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Thank you for being more clear, I will follow through.

1 Like