Smartthings WIFI Mesh Hub, Edge drivers

It seems yours is a particular case, have you checked with Customer Support? I cannot get information to know what’s happening because I don’t have the same permissions as them.

1 Like

please add me to the notification list too

1 Like
3 Likes

For those still experiencing problems with edge drivers: New update is supposed to help. Note that you must have updated the Wi-Fi router side to the most current version or the home automation side won’t update.

Just to avoid any confusion. This update won’t solve the issue of those that cannot install Edge drivers, however, it will allow the team to get more logs to be able to troubleshoot it better.
In case we need your help getting more info, we’ll contact those we know who have this issue.
Thanks!

1 Like

The announcement says something was fixed:

• Fixed an issue driving high system CPU when the Drivers were nearly the hard memory limit, resulting in frequent disconnects, high latency, and other issues.

But I guess that’s a different issue?

I don’t have info about that specific issue but I was told that this update wouldn’t solve the problem, that’s why I wanted to clear that out. If it helps for some reason, that would be awesome, the only thing we can do is wait and see for now…

1 Like