SmartThings SkyBell HD Integration Released

I noticed recently the the SkyBell functionality in SmartThings seems to have been mostly broken. Only button and motion sensor, and even that might not have been working, so I deleted the device and tried to add it fresh. That probably was unwise.

It appears that SkyBell has been completely removed from the new SmartThings app as a supported integration. If you log into the IDE, you can add SkyBell manually as a device, but it does not offer any way to log into your SkyBell account and actually connect the SkyBell to SmartThings. The SkyBell web site still claims that SmartThings is a supported service, and has a long list of supported trigger/action functionality (https://store.skybell.com/pages/skybell-connect) but SkyBell tech support is not helpful (they only support the SkyBell app) and SmartThings tech support just says that SkyBell doesn’t seem to be listed as a supported integration under the new SmartThings app. No info on future plans or why it was removed.

Can others confirm, or does anyone have other suggestions or workarounds? There doesn’t seem to be any direct SkyBell integration with Google Home or Alexa, and with IFTTT starting to charge monthly fees, that doesn’t leave me any other options.

Update: I contacted customer service and they mentioned that ALL 3rd party integrations have been “temporarily” suspended except IFTTT, and that their web site will be updated to show this. They blame Samsung, Google, and Amazon for this and say that those companies need to “resume” support for SkyBell, which I have serious doubts about.