SmartThings Security Monitor Settings Error

Hi!

Are you getting the error “There was a problem connecting. Try again later” entering the general settings of the SmartThings Home Monitor or only when you enter the “security settings”?

Hi I’m getting it as soon as I open the life section on the iOS app.

The STHM just comes up with there was a problem connecting try again later. Refreshing come back with the same error almost straight away. On Android and the Beta Web browser versions are all fine. I’ve tried logging it with support but they keep closing the call asking me to delete the app. Which I’ve done. I’ve also installed the app on my wife’s iPhone and the very same issue occurs on her phone too.

I’ve also tried to install the clothing care app and it won’t install. Comes back with an error something went wrong please install the app again.

Have tried installing on Android and it installs with no issue

Seems that a Philips Hue bulb was deleted but wasn’t deleted in the IDE and was still linked to an STHM action. Forced the delete in the IDE and everything went back to normal.

Thanks

Thank you for letting us know the solution, it can be used for future reference.

Was that also related to this SmartApp? Do you have a supported appliance installed?

1 Like

Yes both were related although I don’t know how. But issues were resolved by deleting the bulb in IDE

1 Like