SmartThings Outage - Dec 14 2018

And down again. Time to walk away and come back later I guess.

1 Like

Same - nothing working. Submitted to support, thanks, @Nezmo.

2 Likes

Ticket opened. Also directed link to this thread.

If STATUS was updated, it would at least be a sign this was acknowledged in some capacity, but everything stating OPERATIONAL when it is not:
https://status.smartthings.com

Same here, was driving me crazy. Submitted the online form… I think. It ended up refreshing the page back to the main support page.

NA02 here as well

Support ticked submitted. Experiencing same problem as you all. Ring status page says operational.

Mine seems to be back up now, on NA02 (Classic App)

Mine is back up. But everything has a MASSIVE delay. Talking 30+ seconds from the time I turn something on in the app to the time it actually executes.

Spoke too soon. Totally down. Reporting.

It is going up and down every 5 min.

We were literally walking out the door for a long weekend/vacation. I’m currently being stared at in a less than friendly fashion as I panic making sure everything is off since I’m worried my routines won’t run. Lol

There is absolutely an issue with NA02 this morning.
Would be nice if support acknowledged on the STATUS page.

2 Likes

hub is going on and offline every 2 to 3 min. And has taken down my entire zwave mesh.

What is really freaking me out is that I have at least 150 devices offline. Will probably take all day to get them back. This suckssssssssssssssss!!!

Status page has been updated!!!

Investigating - Some North American users may be experiencing issues controlling devices, loading the SmartThings classic app, and accessing the web developer interface. We are currently investigating and will provide updates as available.
Dec 14, 11:40 EST

1 Like

Having the same issue. Getting the same error, it finally asked me to log out. So I did, and then logged back in and everything is gone. Hub, devices, everything. Hopefully, this is fixed when they resolve the issue.

Well this will be a 1st time ever. I have 285 devices and every single one is back online and working but 1 door lock. This has never happened before, normally I would be spending the next 6 to 8 hours trying to get my house back online. Looks like I only have to pull bats from my 1 lock. Funny thing is the lock is working, but still marked off line.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME START TO MY WEEKEND ST!!!

They’ve just sent out an email saying it’s been resolved - and removed it from the status page.

I’m having issues too as lots of my items are ‘unavailable’ and as this stupid stuff happens all the time I started my usual batteries out then soft reset then hard and competely rmeove but I can’t add back anything. When I try and add something I get a ‘Thing’ found and the old style of logo.

I am so sick of these constant issues with Smartthings! it seems like at east once a month there is a melt down.

All my z-wave devices are offline but my zigbee devices are all OK. Tried a z-wave repair, 3 times now, and a reboot of the hub. Still the same so I have a support request in now. Waiting for a response.

Still mostly down for me. My zen thermostat and one Xiaomi temp sensor are working in the new app, and presence sensors are working in the classic app, but otherwise everything is showing disconnected or red exclamation marks.

I’ve emailed support to let them know it hasn’t been resolved.

Working now, was actually a loose cable that caused my hub to lose its network connection. Just a coincidence!

Edit: well, not quite. A couple of the Xiaomi sensors are showing as disconnected in the new app, but are fine in the classic app, even in homebridge.