Smartthings not working on new Samsung TV "no registered scenes and devices"

Here are some screenshots of the app TV interface

I am having the same issue. I got q90t back in December. Had the same issue. Spoke to Samsung tech. Nothing got resolved. I returned the tv back to Samsung thinking maybe something is wrong with the tv/app. I recently decided to to try it again and got a different tv. Q80t just arrived last night. Plug it in and same damn issue again. Ahh so frustrating. I stuck with samsung tv because of smartthings. Anyone got any luck getting to work? Please keep this forum alive and help each other out.

So frustrating. Yet last night I see an update to Smartthings framework or something like that is available, and I look at the “what’s new” section, and it says now you can get alarms and calendar alerts on your TV! And I’m like what the he’ll are you talking about? I can’t see anything on my TV. I feel like the tier 1 customer service is basically getting rid of us when we call, by just saying developers are working on it. How come there’s updates every month, but they can’t fix 1 app on the TV. And yet half of their advertising on their TV is on Smartthings integration.

This thread gave me hope again and I opened a ticket with smartthings. Allegedly they’ve escalated it to the developers and will get back to me within a week or so :crazy_face:

I’ve just contacted smartthings support as I’m having the same issue with a 90T

I opened a ticket with smartthings support as well, as I have the same issue with a Q80T.

Mine is fixed now! Deleted all the scenes and all the devices showed up on TV. Then I only added the scenes that I needed, not the default scenes that come pre-configured, and 2 days without issues. Now need to figure out why the TV goes offline right after it’s shut down 🤦

1 Like

Deleting half my scenes did resolve issue. Now everything shows on the tv as it’s supposed to.

1 Like

I was having the same issues as everyone above. I deleted almost all of the scenes I had (since I am using Automations to complete some of the routines) and now all of my devices and two scenes left show up. Not sure if there is a limitation on the amount of scenes that prevents the devices/scenes from showing but hope this helps others as well. Thank you to those who suggested deleting the scenes. Forgot to mention, I have a QLED Q70T TV.

My devices etc. suddenly showed up this morning. Don’t know if there were any updates on the TV or hub. But I didn’t do anything :slight_smile:

I saw this, and it was like 8 hours ago. I got excited, ran in and did the latest update on my TV, restarted it, and then came the frustrated, angry sigh. Didn’t work on my end. Still having the same issue everyone is describing

I bought a QN65Q60 (2020 model) last year, around late June. Everything hooked up great at first, signed into Smartthings, even setup some Ring cameras to have a pop up when motion was detected (this didn’t even get setup for a month or two). Everything was working great, until one day it just stopped. Now I get the annoying “no registered scenes and devices” when I open the TV Smartthings app. I’ve yet to contact Samsung support, only because of the reviews I’ve heard about the experience. Just wish they would get it ALL fixed

I have two Samsung tvs and it works fine on my Q60 but NOT my Q80. It’s beyond frustrating. I hope they fix this issue soon!

Q80 user here that now has a functioning ST app on TV!

This guy’s vid fixed it for me. Ridiculous. Just delete the scenes from your phone app and all my devices populated on the TV