SmartThings iOS app (v 1.6.52) released (October 15, 2020)

Please take a screenshot/video and submit it to support@smartthings.com so they can prioritize fixing it. If you can DM me the ticket number would appreciate it so I can also track/consolidate the progress.
I was told one of the main reasons of sunsetting the Classic app is so they can devote resources to the new app. iOS 14 is now publicly released and it looks like the new app hasn’t been tested for compatbility.

Will do. Screen shot for reference.

It looks like “precondition” in automations is working again with this version.

Is there a summary of fixes and/or new features for this version?..

Never mind, silly me…we’re still dealing with Samsung…changes and features only available thru osmosis.

Sorry…Just couldn’t resist the urge

No soup for you.

kow. so far so good with this app. reduced lag, precondition works, automations executes as expected. I see light at the end of this tunnel :smile: :smile:.