Smartthings Hub Zigbee State showing as "Not Detected"

I was able to get the update by talking with tier 2 ST support team. They just needed the hub to be online and assigned to the right account and they patched the issue. I suggest you do the same.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a good first experience, sorry to hear that! However, we pushed the update for your Hub and you should be good to go.

1 Like

Thanks Brad, fixed it. I was getting a bit flustrated at first as I limped through the system to figure out as much as I could . I pulled all my network cables added another switch so the smartthings could sit face to face with these ā€œthingā€™sā€. I am feeling better about things now. MUCH APPRECIATED.

1 Like

Wow - I got support via email to fix my zigbee radio very quickly today. I have been trying for years to get a cree bulb to work with an ebay special v1 hub without any luck. Have been using a zwave dimmable outlet no problem. Bought another Osram BR30 RGBW last nite, still no luck but after support updated the radio fw they all work great now. Good tip. Wife enjoys the Alexa integration!

Adding to this thread since I am using a Hub V1 circa 2013 (when they were back ordered thru SmartThings web store).

I tried adding Visonic MCT-340 E (which is natively supported) and Bosch ISW-ZPR1-WP13 (supported by a device handler), however none gets detected in pairing via the mobile app (old and new).

There is no ZigBee in Utilities section and the Zigbee info on the Hub page shows Channel, Node and PAN ID as 0(000)

Hoping to find a clue as I have sent an email to support team. Will keep posted to maybe help someone in a similar situation.

Thanks.

Just to update, the support team replied albeit after 5 days, most probably due to new year festive season. Thanks to @Brad_ST for his help.

I got the update pushed to my V1 Hub and now I can see Zigbee details, and am able to pair both Zigbee devices the Visonic Contact Sensor and Bosch Motion sensor.

Will monitor the performance and responsiveness of the sensors in updating the real time status back to hub, as I noticed there was some noticeable lag in Visonic contact sensors.

Probably would add a Zwave/Zigbee repeater to cover some dead spots in my home and then see if any remedy was done to the performance.

Thanks.

Hello Brad,

I have a simmular problem, Already had contact with support but they havenā€™t pushed the update. can you have a look please?

Thanks a lot !
Bernie

• State: Not detected
  • Version: 0.0.0
  • EUI: 0000000000000000
  • Channel: 0
  • Node ID: 0000
  • Pan ID: 0000
  • OTA: disabled
  • Unsecure Rejoin: false

Hi Bernie,

I flagged this issue internally. This issue is different than what we were seeing 2 years ago. Iā€™ve been advised that if power cycling the hub (removing batteries and the power adapter) doesnā€™t resolve the issue, the issue cannot be resolved remotely and likely needs to be replaced.

Hi @Brad_ST,

I created a ticket (#701959) on match 4th but I have yet to hear back. Iā€™m currently having the same issues with a V2 Hub. Iā€™ve had this hub for a little while with many ZigBee devices without any issues and all of a sudden one day all ZigBee devices just stopped working. Iā€™ve tried about everything. Can you help me with this as well?

ZigBee

• Version: 0.0.0
  • EUI: 0000000000000000
  • Channel: 0
  • Pan ID: 0000
  • Unsecure Rejoin: true

Thanks,
Jefferson

Hey Brad, Iā€™m having the same issue, but weird thing is I have two hubs and neither of them will workā€¦ any help is much appreciated.

I have a support ticket open # 971896

firmware update went though and itā€™s all working now!

1 Like

Hi,

I did a factory reset, re added all my zigbee devices which worked fine but suddenly all became offline.
ISP router has radio turned off

• Version: 3.0.56
  • EUI: 000B57FFFEF6A192
  • Channel: 24
  • Pan ID: 9FDB
  • OTA: enabled for all devices

any help?

Sameā€¦ Smartthings Wifi

ZigBee * State: Not functional

• Version: 5.2.1
  • EUI: 90FD9FFFFE267A1D
  • Channel: 11
  • Node ID: F539
  • Pan ID: 573C
1 Like

This just happened to me as well. Started about a week ago.

ZigBee * State: Not functional

• Version: 5.4.0
  • EUI: 90FD9FFFFE243484
  • Channel: 14
  • Node ID: B271
  • Pan ID: B89E
  • OTA: enabled for all devices
  • Unsecure Rejoin: true