There are no signs of V2 being stable. Is it time to move on to a different technology hub. The updates from Smartthings is always, issues found, issues resolved. But the real issues that I/we are seeing
- Routines are completely messed up. Initially I had presence sensors (me and my wifes phone) toggling back and forth when we were miles away from home, we had to literally kill the smartapps that were using presence sensors to stop that annoyance.
- Vacation lighting routine / smartapp is now toggling lights randomly even though my mode is in home / stay mode and presence sensors show home
- Lights toggle back and forth randomly at times
- Routines that are set do not play most of the times and sometimes all of a sudden they are like there is no problem.
- Extremely slow response of the app and the hub.
It ihas gotten to a point where I feel like, less application / device interfaces that I had with ADT pulse were better than having a system that is completely unreliable and worst of all Smartthings has no clue of what is happening and why these things are happening. All we get from them " issues found, issues resolved" … next day “the same message again” … What are the issues with the system and what is causing these issues to pop up randomly and repeatedly.
Is there going to be a fix available ever?