Smartthings error code "07-005"

@SamsungZell
Hello.
I get error 07-007.
The “?” no. I contacted the support service of my region (Russia). They told me that they did not know what this error means and what ways to fix it exist. That is, the user must guess what he needs to do to eliminate this error.
You can also read more about the problem in another thread: https://community.smartthings.com/t/tv-stopped-being-controlled-by-smartthings-in-oct-2021-samsung-model-ue65tu7500uxru
I have been talking with Samsung support for my region for 3 months. There is no solution to the problem. I sent logs from SmartThings, to which they answered me: send the logs from the program, and not from the TV. Well, so I sent the logs from the application.
Regarding third-party devices used for connection: with the same phone, router and Internet provider, everything worked fine before. So, that’s not the point.
Also, in the post above @george_santillean says he’s using a Samsung Note 10+ device to connect and gets the same error. The firmware version is only slightly different. But perhaps this error exists in it. In a word, the problem is not isolated and requires a solution.
And users want to get an answer from support, a solution with a clear algorithm, and not another unsubscribe. Perhaps the solution is still making changes to the firmware.
I have a previous version of the firmware with which there were no problems. But, it is not possible to install it, since Samsung prohibits downgrade firmware. This requires service firmware 0000, which I do not have. If there was such a firmware, I could install the previous version of the firmware and say with accuracy whether the firmware is the issue.