Smartthings error code "07-005"

Can’t add tv to smart things, I get error 07-005

Hey there! @Jovan_Cvetkovic, Welcome to the Community! :slight_smile: I’m sorry to hear that your having issues on-boarding your Samsung TV to Smart Things.

Thank you for providing me with the error code that you are receiving, can you additionally provide me with the below information?

1. Connection Type you are attempting(Ethernet, Wifi) and The Model code of your television which can be found in the Menu → Support → Contact Samsung and it will display your product’s information. Find your Samsung TV's model number and menu information.

2. Have you already performed a reset of the Television and double-checked that the TV and your phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and are both signed in to the same Samsung account?

3. Have you tried alternative methods to onboard your Television such as by Model code and Scanning for nearby devices?
    Additionally here is an article for adding by device type: Connect a Samsung Smart TV in the SmartThings app

If you continue to receive the error message, I would recommend creating a Support ticket so we can look into your concerns further. You can reach out directly to a support team in your area using the below information:

US: 1-866-813-2404
US: support@smartthings.com
UK support 0333 0000333
UK: support@smartthings.co.uk
CA: support@smartthings.ca

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

I have recently got the same problem. It has been working fine for months now the app stops working. So I deleted the device from smartthings app and tried to add it back in and now it wont connect. I get the error 07-005

I am on the latest software update & it connects using WiFi

Hello

I have got the same problem here. Trying Ethernet and WiFi with the same router get se same issue.

When scanning the QR code on the tv to register on the app, it says the QR code is not supported.
When scanning for nearby devices, the app recognises the TV, however the registration process is interrupted with the error code 07-005.

TV code model : UE58TU6905KXXC - Crystal UHD 58TU6905, SMART TV
Serie : 0GXP3HBNC06121K

It looks like the reason is in the latest firmware 2101.2.
I found a pattern that U-series TVs of different models were no longer available for control in SmartThings, and when trying to initially set up the TV through SmartThings after a reset, the user receives an error 07-005 or 07-007 and the TV can only be configured from the remote control. All these TVs have one thing in common: they have the same firmware version 2101.2.
The release time of the firmware just coincides with the beginning of problems in the form of the inability to control TV through SmartThings.
Samsung needs to release a patched version of the firmware.

Please, everyone who has a similar problem - write the TV model and firmware version.