Smartthings Bond Support

Recently my Bond account has been getting logged out of Smartthings. I’ll go to control something and it won’t work. When I check the connected services, Bond is listed but I have to log back in. Once I do it works again. Any idea why it’s logging out?

The exact same thing is happening to me. I have yet to figure out what causes the log out :confused: . Any thoughts on this @bond-jacob?

Hello there :wave: bump to the log out thread.
Same issue here with bond login out on SmartThing. A re-login fixes the issues or a day or two then problem comes back.

same here, but what is interesting that when giving a command to Alexa for the fan smartthing will still report the change.

Tagging @bond-merck

Same issue here with Bond disconnecting at least once a week.

Noticed the same logout issue recently as well

Yep, just happened to me about an hour ago for the first time.

The connection between Bond and St is a mess right now! Un-linked my account and re-linked it. Once the fans/lights are added, some of them report ON when they’re actually not On. If I turn on one of my 2 fans, it gets it going but then goes offline. When it comes back online, it reports it to be Off when it fact it is On.

It’s as if the command On goes in, but after that nothing works.

I reported this issue to Bond and they acknowledged there is an issue with Bond/Smartthings integration and they are working on it.

To add to the list of issues right now, I can’t even add the added fans to the list of devices to be included in the WebCORE app. That is even though the devices are inventoried and listed in the Smartthings IDE.

That isn’t a Bond problem. New SmartThings Schema cloud integrations (like Bond, Kasa, etc) don’t work properly with legacy Groovy smart apps.

1 Like

its been a week with intermittent issues but now something got really messy when i reconnect devices they all go offline right away after first use

Im also having the offline issue first time I turn on fans they turn on but then go offline in the smartthings app and don’t work after that this all started a couple days ago right after the logging out bond issue was happening. I hope they fix this.

Same issue here.
I have to re-login twice a day for the automations to work Or access the bond devices.

Anyone able to setup automations with bond and something stable?

It’s all back on track here! In the Bond support forum, they acknowledged the issue and reported it fixed by the end of the day yesterday.

1 Like

Still having problems today.

I had to relink my account again today because my fan controller wasnt working thru ST but it was working thru bond app

Still broke, have logged back in several times today. You get one click then everything goes offline again

1 Like

I haven’t had to relink my account for a few days now. Odd that whatever Bond did wasn’t a universal fix.