Smartthings app not working on iOS 13.3 (17C5038a)

not as yet, I haven’t heard anything from support around this for a while, hopefully someone is working on a fix in time for 13.3 going public. We ant really expect them to have any fixes until then

1 Like

Morning

just joined due to this problem, its been driving me mad for days.

I have iPhone 8 with IOS13.3 not functioning with the app (works fine on the classic app).
Same issues as stated above, scenes work but cannot access any individual devices or the hub.
I am finding a little comfort that its not only me.

My partners iPhone 6s and an iPad are working fine at the moment. (fingers crossed)

Hopefully an update to solve these issues with be available soon, I have had an update for the classic app today.

From support…

Thank you for understanding and cooperation and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to keep you informed as we identified this issue and our development team is actively working on an update to address this issue. Once it is resolved you will automatically get notified through the SmartThings app or you can check our community fourms for more information and updates.

I think I was the first to report it and I didn’t even get a confirmation email from them. I did from the hub beta team but not the app support guys.

Omg I’m having the same issue. I reported this Nov 8th. The app used to work for me even though I had iOS 13.3 and now it doesn’t anymore. I hope they fix it soon. It was driving me crazy

1 Like

Confirmed. Nothing works on my phone or iPad running 13.3. Wife’s phone works fine (13.1). Ironically, the old classic app does work.

Ummmm my app is working this morning on iOS 13.3 :slight_smile:
All devices can be accessed again!

And my Life360 device is now available in the new app

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

2 Likes

Just checked and the app now working on my iPhone :smiley:

Do not appear to have had an update to the app or phone, but happy its working

1 Like

Just check and everything is working I did received an update on the hub

1 Like

Back to life here too!

1 Like

IOS 13.3 on my iPhone and my wife’s and still nothing working. What did others do to resolve this? I’ve put in 3 trouble calls this past week and only reply is that it is an IOS 13.3 fault???

I did nothing. Resolved itself from some fixes on the SmartThings side. What errors are You still seeing?

1 Like

Hi I did nothing really i just recieve a software update on the smartthings WiFi hub and the problem was fixed

Well here we are 30 days later and still the issue of geofence exists. iOS 13.3 does not know when I leave or return and no mode changes consequently. 30 days to fix a software issue is unacceptable. Unfortunately my entire house is set up with multiple SmartThings devices. They all Work fine except the iPhone device.

Hi I’m not sure is I understand you right I open this tread for a different issue that was solved on thanks given day. Regarding geofencing for me is working using the Smartthings app ( not the classic version)

Geofence works fine for me on iOS 13.3

Okay, so it may be something different with me. My wife’s iPhone also does not show her away or arrives either.

Do you have both apps on the phones or only the new app?

I can only speak for myself but since they released the update in late November - presence has worked without any issues for both apps. Before that, I was constantly having issues with the new app and presence (it was constantly disabling).

1 Like

Do you have location services enabled at all times? Isn’t that a requirement?