SmartThings Z-wave Exclusion not working in iOS (8 Oct 2022)

Anyone else having problems with the Z-wave Exclusion utility in the iOS version of the app? Mine is stuck on ‘Processing’. I have restarted my app a couple of times and I also reset my hub with no success. It has been stuck here for more than 10 minutes!

1 Like

Same problem, I fear the IOS app is broken as editing Home Monitor is also failing. Just to make life perfect my report to support via the app also failed.

Thanks for the info Peter. I’m sorry that you are having issues as well.

Z wave exclusion via the IDE ( hub utilities) works so it seems to be pointing to the app.

1 Like

Good to know we can still manage it through the IDE… for a short time… Then what?

1 Like

I’ve just managed to power up a very old android phone and loaded Smartthings app. Both home monitor editing and Z wave utilities work without issue. It definitely seems to be yet another issue with the IOS app.

1 Like

There are currently many iOS app issues, it must suck for people that have no access to an Android device. On the bright side I discovered some new functionality because I have had to use an Android device to be able to add/update automations and devices.