SmartThings and IFTTT not linking DO NOT UNLINK!

I am trying to connect IFTTT to ST and I can’t even find the service. I find and connect with Smartthings (Legacy) (don’t know what that is) and I want to create an applet to run a virtual device in order to control a device not compatible with ST.
Any idea what the problem might be?

Did you read the posts above? Ifttt has to change their integration in order to work with the new architecture and they don’t have the new version working yet. So you cannot connect new accounts.

“Legacy” is the old version. Applets that were already created with that are still running now but you can’t add new ones.

1 Like

Smartthings is searchable in IFTTT now but still cannot connect

I was just able to search for it and connect it. I did a quick test and it appears to be functional!

You are requested to authenticate when you click one of the triggers that is listed.

1 Like

I just tried and was able to reconnect my accounts.

1 Like

I tried, connected, and now it seems they took it down again. Hopefully they didn’t mess up my new ones.

Thanks a million! I just tried and was able to connect!

I was just able to connect

yes, but can you create an applet with smartthings? I can’t.

Yes I can create an applet with Smartlife which also was not working before.:ok_hand:. But looks like better not to touch the old applets…

I was able to create an applet with ST. I tested it and it works quickly.

this is what I see:

same here. My previous one was able to connect by I cannot create a new one

Just checked IFTTT status page and got this-
My existing triggers are working but it’s not letting me create any new ones…
I AM SO CLOSE TO BEING ABLE TO DITCH THE ALEXA APP!!
:sob::sob::sob:

Am able to create new applets using the ifttt android app, the webbrowser version does not seem to work yet. This is for the new IFTTT API Access integration not the old IFTTT legacy version.

How many free Ifttt applets are we allowed before we have to move to the premium subscription level?

It appears to be 5.

There was an email that I got a few days ago, which seemed to say they are changing it to 2.

Can also create ST applets via iPhone app, but not via web browser. Good enough for me! :man_dancing:

1 Like

They started with 2 but now I can make up to 5.