Smarthings Multipurpose Sensors (Zigbee, first generation, does temp and contact): what TYPE in Graph API?

Hi All,
I have some Smarthings Multipurpose Sensors (Zigbee, first generation, does temp and contact). I’ve fixed the listings of my devices in Graph API where many were now listed as “placeholder” for their type. But these devices, I can’t find anything on the drop down list that seems accurate. I’m surprised to find no Zigbee Contact Sensor or something. Any ideas what type is best? Or just leave it as placeholder?
Thank you,
Derek

These devices have been migrated from Groovy Device Handlers to Edge Drivers. Placeholder is the correct listing in the IDE and should NOT be charged. The IDE is useless with Edge Drivers and is scheduled to be shut down by the end of Q1.

If you need to change Edge Drivers you do it in the mobile app. Open the device tile, click on 3 dots in upper right corner, select Driver and then click on Change Driver. If you have any suitable drivers on your hub they will be listed.

So… I should change back everything that had a placeholder? :frowning:

You can’t from IDE. At this point you will need to remove the device and add it back.

2 Likes