Unfortunately, there is no custom section on my new app, just a list of available apps starting with HomeCare Wizard and ending with SmartSense.
According to the author, I need to follow these steps in the classic app:
- Navigate to the Automation tab at the bottom of the screen
- Navigate to the SmartApps tab at the top of the screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “Add a SmartApp”
- Scroll down to bottom of the list and select “My Apps”
- Find “Wink Relay” and tap to continue.
- Wait for the Device Discovery to complete
- After selecting your device from the list, select Save to complete the installation of your device
I have tried this as well. It is in step #4 that I run into an issue. The My Apps section is empty.
in the IDE it says:
Namespace/Name: joshualyon : Wink Relay
Category: SmartThings Labs
When I go to Publishing, it says it was submitted for publishing 7 days ago with no status changes since then.