I live in the UK and am new to Smart Lighting and trying to get the right configuration for my needs. I have several rooms to purchase for.
I would like to go smart for a few rooms straight away and then building up to fully smart in the future (mainly due to cost). So I need light switches that will work with smart and standard dimmable option. Is there a non smart light switch that can cover both scenarios ? I know that for smart to work, the light has to be connected / ‘on’
- GU10 Dimmable
- Preference for standard light dimmable light switch to stay on for smart rooms
- Lighting can be controlled via light switch or via App (it is fine if the features are limited for light switch)
So far I have the following:
- AU-A1GUZBRGBW for smart lighting or Aurora EN-DGU005
- Add a battery operated light remote i.e Aurora AU-A1ZBRC AONE ZigBee Remote Controller to some rooms so App is not always required
- Add a SmartThings hub (preferable) or Aone Hub (because I need to ) - should I be getting V3 or Aeotec ?
- Aurora EN-DLM981X downlights
So now I just need to find a permanent light switch that is appropriate - can anyone suggest any options ?
Or if there is any alternatives to the above then happy to hear ideas.