I have about a dozen automations set up in Smart Lighting. One of them, which still runs, cannot be opened or edited from the SmartApp in either the classic or new app. All others are editable. Unfortunately, the one that won’t open needs to be edited. I’d ignore it, but it still runs exactly as I (wrongly) set it up. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this without blowing away all my other automation and starting over?
- Go to the IDE: https://account.smartthings.com
- Click Locations
- Under the location that has your busted smartlighting entry, click SmartApps (Far Right)
- In the resulting smartapp list, click EDIT at the top right (yes edit, it seems weird editing something you haven’t selected yet but you have to scroll all the way down to find SmartLighting)
- Scroll down and find SmartLighting
- Under Smartlighting, Identify the automation that’s busted., click uninstall next to the automation
Be very careful as you can very easily uninstall the wrong thing here.
I use this thing every day, and every day I learn something new. Thank you @nathancu.