I have the following problem: on my phone I try to access the “Smart Lights” app to make some changes and I am always getting an error message “something’s wrong. We can’t load your screen right now”. I am also getting the same message when trying to ad this app. In my cloud account I see 8 copies of “Lighting Automation” that have been added by the system (I can force delete them, but the system adds them automatically again). Any ideas are highly appreciated
Classic app or STSC app?
i am using the classic app
And you are trying to access smart lights in the Automation tab?
yes, i am using the automation tab. I have a suspicion it has it has to do with the transfer to samsung
Possible. You can login to IDE to check for a seconnd home location and remove it.
In order to delete a Home Location that has nothing in it:
- Login to IDE at https://account.smartthings.com
- Goto Locations
- If you have multiple Locations, select the invalid one
- Make sure there is no Hub associated to it
- Scroll to the right and click Edit
- If the Default Location shows “true” (will be read only)
- If it is “true”, go back to Locations and select your primary (Real) location and set the default location to “true”
- Now you can edit/delete the additional empty Home location as it will automatically be set to “false”.
If that fails to resolve the issue, contact ST support and they can do it https://support.smartthings.com
Sometimes they just need to sync things up for you
Thanks. Did that and the error is still there. Will contact support