I have an odd problem. Have 4 hubs in total, 3 behave but on one my Smart lighting button won’t stay on. When I try to toggle it to on I get the following message. There is nothing wrong with my network. Have reported this to SmartThings Support but has anyone else had such issues?
jkp
2
Most likely related to this thread:
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Smartthings routines -smart lighting will not toggle on | 4 | 202 | September 13, 2024 | |
| Smart Lighting quit working (again) | 13 | 412 | May 24, 2026 | |
| Smart lighting automations stopped working (Feb 2022) | 76 | 9899 | March 9, 2023 | |
| Buttons stopped working today | 11 | 2695 | October 30, 2019 | |
| Lighting Group Stuck On | 15 | 1131 | January 4, 2024 |
