Setting up my routine?

Like alot of us I have a routine that I follow when getting up for work.

First let me say I live alone and I go to work at different times.

Before I had ST I had my Hue bulbs and Sonos.

When my alarm would go off I had my upstairs lights come on the dimmest setting automatically and gradually get brighter over 3 minutes, at the same time I would manually turn my Sonos up to 20% in my room and 50% in the bathroom for my shower.

After getting ready I have my Hue bulbs downstairs turn on and again manually turn on my Sonos in the dinning room, then I turn off the Sonos and Hue upstairs.

I then do what I need to do and before leaving I turn all Hue bulbs and all Sonos off.

Now I have ST v2.

I tried to setup a routine that had my upstairs lights come on the dimmest setting automatically and gradually get brighter over 3 minutes, but I can only assign them to a dim level.

I also tried setting up my Sonos in the same routine but they use the same dim setting that my lights do. Also I cannot have different sound levels for different Sonos speakers.

I now have a motion sensor in my room that I position that it only see’s me when getting out if bed. So this could easily be my trigger.

Is this to complex for ST? Am I not seeing the correct way to set this up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you ever manage to figure this out? Im trying to do something similar, but the Routines seem to be pretty limited to lights/switches.

How did you get Sonos to start through a Routine? Can ST trigger an app through a Routine?

Unfortunately I did not.

I have to run my Sonos separately. I have an application on my Android phone called Macronos which helps a lot.