Set Up I can’t get Nvidia link hub working

OMG, I am so lost with trying to get my Nvidia Shield/SmartThings Link/Google Assistant working. I’ve read everything how to set up. I don’t know if it’s the wording, but when you start it tells you to pick Nvidia Shield hub, there is none. All I see is Samsung links. And then while trying each one, they are talking about a SmartThings hub, not the link. Please anyone help I’ve spent over $600.00 already. Also it ask me fore a Welcome code?

Did you follow these instructions?

The screenshot you posted is from which app, the new SmartThings app or SmartThings Classic?

1 Like

Download and use the “SmartThings Classic App”, not the “new” App.

Yes the new one, also I’m in Canada

I can down load the classic app on my iPhone, but I can’t down loaded on the Nvidia Shield.

You can use the new app, you just have to follow the directions I linked to. Did you do those steps in the IDE?

1 Like

What country are you in? Isn’t the Shield Link only for the USA? Your app is probably region locked, hence why it’s not showing the Shield Link and ADT hub.

1 Like

Ok, so I got everything working. Yes I’m in Canada. Now only problem is, it’s fine all day and evening, but in the morning the hub is off line. Easy fix, I just disconnect my VPN (IPVanish) then reconnect and it comes back on line. Any ideas?
Thank you in advance

How did you get it working? I don’t see the nvidia link listed and it doesn’t show up in a search

Thanks!

I have everything working now since April 2018. Nvidia Shield, google assistant, Kodi. I love it. It does take a little this and that. I’m not even sure what I did, but will try and answer any questions.