Security home - ST sensors + Arlo Q

Hello. I am a new SmartThings user.

I plan how to set a safe home:

Devices:
Smartthings Hub v2
Arlo Q camera
SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor (2015) (1 user)
Samsung SmartThings Arrival Sensor

Additionally:
Life360 (2 users)

My configuration plan:

Someone is at home:
If the door sensor is open, the Arlo Q starts recording. The door is closed, the camera continues to record until the movement stops.

Between 1:00 am and 6:00 am, the name of the Arloq camera will detect the movement and the picture will be sent to the email.

When nobody is at home:
The Arlo Q camera starts recording and sends notification when motion or sound is detected.

When no one is at home opening and closing the door sends a notification.

I’m sorry but I do not know how to set it, can you help?

Read through this:

Hi Ryan780.

I have already connected under ST Arlo and Life360 and other equipment has been added.
I do not know exactly how to configure the automation for what I planned and wrote in the first post.

Normally the arlo triggers a recording based on motion. This would mean some activity at the door other then a contact sensor would be needed. With that said there is some IFTTT integration that will trigger based on a door contact. The recordings will either be for a set period of time or only while activity is detected. As long as lotion is detected it will conti use to record with either setting. It will just create a new video clip.

The notifications are all from the arlo cloud or smartthings. Neither of which will send the data you want as I understand it. Normal arlo notifications just say to go look at the app for the footage.

It looks like you need two arlo modes based on your time and such. Arlo pilot may help with that.

Thank you. This I take for tests :slight_smile: