Been lurking for a while.
I have 12 hubs and about 100 locks.
This is happening everywhere.
I mainly use Yale, and I did turn off Health just in case.
Still, my battery replacement rate is verging on stupid, and the locks keep reporting locked or unlocked almost every hour. I went on Live Log, and did not see anything that is polling specifically, just a regular check in. No third party app on some of these locks, and those that did have, I deleted the apps. This has all started about a month or two ago, and as it prevails across multiple hubs and all my locks, I would say that somehow this came from an update to the hubs. If anyone has an idea, please share. I have been running like this for 2 years now, and have never seen anything like it.