Scheduled Hello home changes not working

(Jim) #1

Anyone else having an issue with hello home not firing on schedule?

I have been having a lot of sporadic issues the last week or two. I submitted a support request but no fix yet

(Greg) #2

Happened to me last night. My scheduled goodnight or good morning didn’t happen.

(Jim) #3

Same

(Todd Wackford) #4

Same here. No coffee ready when I got up. I had to push a button and wait 10 minutes (ARGGGGG!) LOL

(Jeff DeWolfe) #5

Yep, I think I’ve noticed this for the past week now that it is randomly failing…

(Coolcatiger) #6

From last few days things are some what unreliable, one one my zwave GE switch has stopped responding. If I unpair and pair again it works for 10 min and then stops responding.

Also hub is very slow , takes about minute to turn light on many occasions.

Badly need local execution of events , trip to cloud is sloooooow.

(Dave) #7

Good morning didn’t happen for me this AM. Sporadic issues since the beginning.

Same here. No coffee ready when I got up. I had to push a button and wait 10 minutes (ARGGGGG!) LOL

I think the coffee maker something that I am not ready to surrender to ST yet :slight_smile:

(Steve S) #9

I suddenly started having issues with my Hello, Home stuff - specifically I had some lights coming on at sunset and turning off at sunrise. It would work for weeks, then suddenly stop. Based on a suggestion from support, I tried using the dashboard to add a sunrise/sunset to the lights and that has been working flawlessly for a few weeks now.

(Different Computers) #10

I noticed a huge delay in my mode changes too. Presence sensing also slowed way down for one iPhone.

(Jim) #11

The last two days all my schedules have been running great!

(Greg) #12

Mine is working fine the last 24hours