Scheduled Hello home changes not working

Anyone else having an issue with hello home not firing on schedule?

I have been having a lot of sporadic issues the last week or two. I submitted a support request but no fix yet

Happened to me last night. My scheduled goodnight or good morning didn’t happen.

Same

Same here. No coffee ready when I got up. I had to push a button and wait 10 minutes (ARGGGGG!) LOL

Yep, I think I’ve noticed this for the past week now that it is randomly failing…

From last few days things are some what unreliable, one one my zwave GE switch has stopped responding. If I unpair and pair again it works for 10 min and then stops responding.

Also hub is very slow , takes about minute to turn light on many occasions.

Badly need local execution of events , trip to cloud is sloooooow.

Good morning didn’t happen for me this AM. Sporadic issues since the beginning.

Same here. No coffee ready when I got up. I had to push a button and wait 10 minutes (ARGGGGG!) LOL

I think the coffee maker something that I am not ready to surrender to ST yet :slight_smile:

I suddenly started having issues with my Hello, Home stuff - specifically I had some lights coming on at sunset and turning off at sunrise. It would work for weeks, then suddenly stop. Based on a suggestion from support, I tried using the dashboard to add a sunrise/sunset to the lights and that has been working flawlessly for a few weeks now.

I noticed a huge delay in my mode changes too. Presence sensing also slowed way down for one iPhone.

The last two days all my schedules have been running great!

Mine is working fine the last 24hours