UPDATE: We have resumed the rollout of this release.
We will be rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.47.10 to Samsung Connect Home and SmartThings WiFi devices on Tuesday, June 20. This firmware update is for the SmartThings Hub portion of these devices and does not affect the router functionality. Once downloaded, the SmartThings portion of your hub will briefly go offline as the update is applied during this time the router portion of the device will continue to function. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- All Samsung Connect Home Models
- Samsung SmartThings WiFi
Release Date: TBD pending investigation
This hub firmware update requires your SmartThings Wifi or Samsung Connect Home to be running the most current firmware version for the router portion. If a new router firmware version is available, you can download using the steps below.
- Open the SmartThings app and select the SmartThings Wifi or Samsung Connect Home
- If an update is available, you will receive a pop-up asking you to update the firmware
- Select Update and wait for the device to finish applying the new firmware
Once the router firmware is updated, the device will automatically download the hub firmware update
Note that this release may be spread out over the week, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Z-Wave Switch Drivers: Change the command class prioritization used in the default on/off commands.
Switch Multilevelis now selected over
Binary Switch, if the device supports both.
- Fix Zigbee bitmap type display in driver logs
- Fix the issue with
IKEA TRÅDFRI Wireless Dimmernot registering a button press
- Fix an issue with Z-Wave Locks where lock and unlock events for named codes created via our platform would display “Code ” instead of the user provided name.
- Various memory improvements and bug fixes
- Fix issue of specific Zigbee device models being unable to apply OTA