We will begin rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.40.06 starting Monday, November 15th. Once downloaded, your Hub will briefly go offline as it reboots and applies the update; most customers will experience less than one minute of downtime. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2015 (Hub v2)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub 2018 (Hub v3)
- Aeotec Smart Home Hub
Release Date: 15 November 2021 ~ 19 November 2021
Note that this release may be spread out over a week, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Edge Driver Enhancements for Development
- Add default Fallback and Error handlers for dispatchers
- Add SHA1 Lua library
- Add support for Zigbee Float types
- Fix certain use cases of Zigbee bind requests using an incorrect endpoint in the payload
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements