We will be rolling out Samsung SmartThings Hub firmware version 0.36.05 to Samsung Connect Home and SmartThings WiFi devices on Thursday, May 20th. This firmware update is for the SmartThings Hub portion of these devices and does not affect the router functionality. Once downloaded, the SmartThings portion of your hub will briefly go offline as the update is applied; during this time the router portion of the device will continue to function. We will update the status page when the release is complete.
- All Samsung Connect Home Models
- Samsung SmartThings WiFi
Release Date: 20 May 2021 ~ 21 May 2021
Note that this release may be spread out over a few days, so you may not see your Hub update the first day of the release period.
- Firmware update support for Danfoss Ally Radiator thermostat
- Fix an issue where Z-Wave network repair error logs were not propagated and shown properly in the mobile application
- Fixed situations where larger Zigbee networks would report “Unknown Route” for some devices in Groovy IDE.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements