Rule Machine Version 1.8 Released
This release of Rule Machine introduces a few features, but more importantly is the result of some major effort with the code base. Entire sections of Rule Machine have been rewritten and cleaned up, including Actions selections, Delay These Actions, and Send messages. As that work progressed some bugs were identified and fixed, and refinements made.
- Decimal values are now allowed for Power meters and Energy meter conditions
- Random color can be selected in actions; picks random values for hue and saturation, and shows the values in the logs (this leaves something to be desired, too many colors are off-white)
- Capability Door Control is now supported
- Both Door Control and Garage Door control now have attributes of
- Random delay refinements: if minutes delay selected with greater than 1 minute, shortest period is 60 seconds. If 1 minute selected, shortest period is 10 seconds (
runIn()of less that 10 seconds dubious). In each case the delay is for a random number of seconds up to the number of minutes selected, and that is logged.
- Run rule actions bug for actions that have a delay fixed.
- Various UI refinements for Actions
The Rule Machine User Guide will be updated shortly. For this release, please update both Rule Machine and Rule.
Rule Machine github: https://github.com/bravenel/Rule-Trigger/blob/master/smartapps/bravenel/rule-machine.src/rule-machine.groovy. Save and Publish for me.
Rule github: https://github.com/bravenel/Rule-Trigger/blob/master/smartapps/bravenel/rule.src/rule.groovy. Save and Publish for me.