Routines not triggering and/or are partially executing

Yup add me to the list of things not right. Reading above my oddities seem to be the same with things not being triggered at set times. Sunrise sunset being ignored … all sorts of weird things happening, its not so bad for us as we are mainly letting St control secondary lighting at night which is as much as i would entrust to St but for sure the above posts all sound familiar with our experiences

Mine’s been getting laggy and needs an almost daily reboot pretty much since the last firmware update. Then last night all time based Routines and time based Webcore automations stopped running. Support said reboot the hub, router and run a zwave repair. We’ll see it anything runs tonight.

@NMK95 Did the reboot/rebuild have any effect? I’m also seeing my routines fail to run but only when set to run at sunset. If I set them to a time then they run.

I ended up moving my automation into stringify and will probably look at doing that for the rest of them as well, leaving smartthings just to handle control until I decide on a better approach. So far they have been reliable.

Guys. I have had the same issues and can verify that sunset sunrise is a problem. I just give times for routines and they are much better. Also I have fail safe to add incase one does not kick in. So
At 5 start home routine and switch on x lights.
Using webcore, I then check to see if that routine is on at that same time and if not, switch it on. This feature is further supplemented by our presence tags activating it when we get home.
They all work in harmony so you won’t even realise all the redundancies.
This extremity does not bother me as proper AI will have more than one fail-safe. So think of all angles of things that could go wrong and use webcore to compensate for losses.

Hope this helps.

Hi, I bought 10 z-wave roller shades from ZebraBlinds and connected it to my Smartthings Hub V2 and I really like them. But sometime (like 1 out of 5 times) one of my shade doesn’t respond to the command (scene). My scene call routine that ask to 3 zigbee thermostats and 5 shade z-wave to set them. Sometime, everything work except 1 shade (randomly selected). After the shade doesn’t respond, I cannot manage it with my Smartthings App. I have to go with the controller and trigger the up/down button to make respond again to my Smarthings app.

Anybody had the same issue? What should I do to correct that?
Thanks