Routine with Range being Ready?

I recently bought a new Samsung Range which is connected to SmartThings. When the range finishes preheating, I receive a SmartThings notification successfully that says the Range is Ready to cook.

I created a routine that monitors the Range using the Ready if condition. The routine will turn on a virtual device when the Range is Ready. This routine does not work correctly, as it turns on the virtual device when the Range is turned off, not when its ready to cook like the built in notification does. I suspect a back end process for the Range device is seeing the ready state in reverse.

My SmartThings app version is 1.7.99.21, but this doesn’t seem to be app related. I opened a support ticket 3 weeks ago, only to finally be told that support can’t talk to developers and that I should post something here.

I would like this function to work so I can use this routine to announce messages to external smart speakers.

Hi @lprzybylski

Can you enable support access to your account?

Steps:

• Go to the SmartThings Web (my.smartthings.com)
  • Select Menu (⋮) and choose Settings
  • Toggle on Account Data Access
  • Select the time period and confirm - In this step, please select “Until turned off”, once the team finishes, we’ll let you know so you can disable it again.

Hi @AlejandroPadilla

I’ve enabled support access as you’ve requested.

Hi, What is the name of the routine?, we can’t find any routine with the name Monitor Range

It’s named Monitor Range Ready currently because the Ready option is reversed. So it’s simply monitoring when the Range goes to a Ready state and flipping a virtual motion sensor on so I can see a history of when the state changes.

Any updates on this?