Removing Users or Locations

I have a friend that I house sit for quite frequently. He added me as a user to his ST but it is causing me some grief having his location in my ST. I am getting his notifications, the app changes back and forth between locations, and Alexa is confused!

I would like to remove his location - but I can’t figure out how to do it. In his ST I can’t find a way to remove users, and in my ST when I go to delete the location it warns me I will be removing his hub and everything will need to be set up again.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I’m not sure how you can remove his location from your account.

He can remove your user from his account in the same place he added it (Manage Users).

That’s where we assumed we would be able to do it, but there is only an option to add users.