[RELEASE] TKB TZ69 Home On/Off Switch with Power Meter

Hi…i am a new user here. In my case I added this Device Handler and had problems with the switch not working. Initially it was showing the power drawn but this also stopped working after a while.

pcb prototyping

Hi @AdamV

Firstly, thank you so much for sharing your work to make new products work with Smartthings, you’re a legend for doing this!

Would you please let me know if this handler will work with the following switch (TKB Home TZ55D): https://www.uk-automation.co.uk/z-wave-dual-paddle-dimmer-switch-tkb-home-tz55d/

Thank you :smile:

Definitely not - the two products are not even remotely similar!

1 Like

:hushed: that’s a shame - oh well, thanks anyway

I have Z-Wave TZ69F and I experimented with this DTH code which didn’t work but when I changed the device type to “Z-Wave Metering Switch” the power measurement and on/off functionality works well BUT NEEDS MANUAL REFRESH

It doesn’t ‘push’ the status so you cannot set a smartapp based on power consumption changes.

Hey! I followed the same path and I see that value is changin on the fly. I do not need to hit refresh button. Thanks for it. I was using this for a while only as a on/off switch withoue measuring. Now it is opening me new paths for creating scenarios!