[RELEASE] Lock User Unlock/Lock Door Notifications and Actions

Hi there. If you’re programming your code through Lock User Management (LUM) or setting your user names through this app (this app doesn’t program codes), then it it will notify you with the name of the user configured for a slot that was used to unlock the door. You can check the following if you aren’t seeing the notifications:

1. The Notify option for the user is enabled in their user page and that the number of limitations is set blank or the appropriate number
  2. The Disable all notifications option is not enabled in the Notifications page
  3. The lock is actually sending the event and it’s reaching the hub. This is the most common issue. If the event doesn’t reach the hub then the notification won’t show up. Typically adding a buffering device helps. You can check out this topic for more details. FAQ: why would I need another beaming repeater if my zwave lock is already close to my hub?

You can verify the last by looking at the Recently tab of your device to see if the notifications are reaching the hub.