Push button smart switch module with SmartThings integration

Does anyone know of a smart push button light switch module compatible with the nexus range of switches? I am looking for something where i can turn a routine on/off at the wall and via app

Sorry, I’m not sure what you mean by the “nexus range of switches” as there are several different manufacturers that use that name. Can you give us a link?

But in general, assuming you are using the Samsung SmartThings ™ home automation platform, which is what this forum is for, then any device which can communicate with your SmartThings account can be used. :sunglasses:

hi @JDRoberts - yes, i have a smartthings hub.

Looking for the equivalent of a 2 way switch that can be controlled either physically through a standard switch or via the smartthings app/alexa.

The switch i currrent have is this: tinyurl.com/shbhv7v but considering swapping for this: tinyurl.com/ucg8ho3 with push in/out button modules rather than dimmer modules.

I know varilight do traditional standard dimmer modules that click into the back of a dimmer faceplate however these are not wifi enabled/zigbee/z-wave so wondered whether there was an equivalent.

What country are you in? The device selection does vary by region. :sunglasses: