Preview | SmartThings-managed Edge Device Drivers

Kevin - Can I get access to your new channel? I’d like to try out a few more devices!

1 Like

I’ve sent the invite, but I currently only have drivers posted for the ZSE41 and ZSE42

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

2 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] Issues with channels in iOS

Thanks Kevin, thanks just the biscuitπŸ‘

2 posts were split to a new topic: [ST Edge] - Local HTTP Requests

Thanks, I think…:confused:

Kevin , can I get access to your channel, please.

I just sent you an invite, but I only have drivers posted for the Zooz ZSE41 and ZSE42.

I have modified an edge driver following the tutorial of @jody.albritton and everything has gone well up to the edge: channels: enroll.

C: \ smartthings>. \ Smartthings edge: channels: enroll
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ───┐
β”‚ # β”‚ Name β”‚ Channel Id β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ────
β”‚ 1 β”‚ Mariano β”‚ aa9ae2b2-38c3-4666-a395-xxxxxxxxxx β”‚
└───┴─────────┴─────────────────────────────────── β”€β”€β”€β”˜
? Select a channel. 1
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ # β”‚ Label β”‚ Name β”‚ Device Id β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”‚ 1 β”‚ SmartThings Hub β”‚ SmartThings v3 Hub β”‚ d6c3122b-1c8b-423c-add4-xxxxxxxxxxx β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
? Select a hub. 1
Error: Request failed with status code 403: {β€œrequestId”: β€œ1ACCE928-FFFF-410E-82F4-42D5C003781F”, β€œerror”: {β€œcode”: β€œForbiddenError”, β€œmessage”: β€œForbidden”, β€œdetails” : }}

• I try to answer with the Hub id, that he shows me and gives the same error

I have the PAT, with all the permissions, in the config.yaml. If I delete it, nothing works, therefore it seems that it uses the PAT correctly.

My Hub is enrolled in Beta driver.
I have rebooted the Hub.

I don’t know what’s going on, any recommendations?
Thanks

@nayelyz can you help regarding this?

1 Like

If I ask him to show me all my edge drivers, he shows me drivers that I have never made or created, in fact only the zigbee smoke sensor heiman is the one that I have uploaded.
The other 3 drivers are groovy DTH drivers that I made a long time ago and deleted them from the IDE

C:\smartthings> .\smartthings edge:drivers
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ # β”‚ Driver Id β”‚ Name β”‚ Version β”‚ Package Key β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”‚ 1 β”‚ 7c13984b-8bb8-4c7e-a0ce-cf237526e9da β”‚ smartthings/SmartSense Moisture Sensor+TimeRep+TempChangeRep β”‚ 2021-03-03T19:58:59.427973 β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ 2 β”‚ 51209c7d-ed9c-410b-8f78-caf7f2b06e63 β”‚ smartthings/SmartSense Motion Sensor-Prueba β”‚ 2021-01-07T12:25:11.490997 β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ 3 β”‚ c674c3fa-9a55-45b8-8715-4e8455fe3b4e β”‚ smartthings/SmartSense Multi Sensor-Prueba β”‚ 2021-01-07T10:54:28.829639 β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ 4 β”‚ b397d7a3-fb49-463e-8e96-6aa971ca62b3 β”‚ smartthings/ZigBee Valve β”‚ 2020-12-07T11:22:35.068884 β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ 5 β”‚ a2f7ec78-14c8-492d-9965-xxxxxxx β”‚ Zigbee Smoke Detector Heiman β”‚ 2021-08-26T23:10:09.624676 β”‚ zigbee-smoke-detector-heiman β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Tag him here so that you can let him know.

Yes, I had that. Unfortunately I got rid of them before the account could be inspected.

You can try disabling your current config.yaml with the PAT (changing the file name will do the work) and use the default OAuth flow to get the corresponding permissions.
Once you disable the file, a web browser page will open automatically when you execute a CLI command and it will ask you to authorize the access.

More info here:

BTW, I already reported this to Caleb, I’ll let you know the feedback.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will try it as soon as I can and inform you

A post was merged into an existing topic: [ST Edge] - Local HTTP Requests

@orangebucket, I deleted them a long time ago from the IDE, and they are groovy, not edge

Yes, just like these …

Every single thing there is actually a deleted Groovy DTH. Despite their not being Edge drivers I was still able to delete them one at a time with smartthings edge:drivers:delete but it probably would have been better had I left them in place for diagnostic purposes.

1 Like

Hey Mariano,

Thank you for leaving these in place. I think we have been able to identify the issue and we should have a fix for it out fairly soon. At this point if the extra records are causing you any problems feel free to just delete them like @orangebucket suggested. We shouldn’t need them any longer for diagnostics

2 Likes