Presence-triggered Automations not working again (7July 2021)

My automations in SmartThings has not working. Type of automations I have are changing the settings on my Samsung TV also leaving my home or arriving home where it should turn on my TV or turn off when I leave home. If anyone else is having problems please report this to Samsung SmartThings support. This has been going on for quite a while now.

Thank you

I found a work around by registering my Samsung TV to my account again then went into history and saw that the automations has activated but I shouldn’t have to do that so it should still be investigating Smarthings support if your reading this because it’s not the first time I had to register it because was not working.

Thanks

This forum is not an official support channel: it was established many years ago so that customers could help other customers.

If you’re looking for help with Samsung brand appliances, vacuums, or televisions, including how they work with the “SmartThings (Samsung Connect)” app, see the official support forum, which includes assistance from Samsung staff:

Or if you want the official support channel, Open the smartthings app, choose “menu“, then click on the little gear icon near the top of the page. That will open your account details. And down at the bottom of that page will be a help menu where you can put in a support request.

Or you can reach them from this page: