(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Ugh. I liked having one thread to watch for deals. :frowning:

5 Likes

Here’s a thought…why don’t we merge all the scattered disjointed threads back into one list so we have “context” on the deals and whether or not they are good. :wink: The old list was easy to scan through because if you just wanted the deals, you look for the link boxes and photos. And the discussion was easy to read, because it was right next to them

5 Likes

You can put a watch alert on the Category just like on a single Topic. (no… Don’t bother asking me to explain the Discourse UI… It literally is undocumented because it’s supposed to be intuitive).

3 Likes

Yeah, I figured it was possible… just not as clean :confused:

1 Like

HA, I just saw what you meant after you said that. Yup, very intuitive, once it’s POINTED OUT! :slight_smile: Thank you Terry!

1 Like

Minimote $17.49 w/free shipping at BuyDig. Use coupon code MMZW9

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product/AEONMINIMOTE/Aeon-Labs-V1-Z-Wave-Minimote-Control-DSA03202-V1

1 Like

Damnit, I haven’t even configured the last one :smiley:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Do minimotes really work?

The minimote discussion would be off topic for the deals thread. I have started a new topic for you under devices so hopefully you can find a resolution.

3 Likes

Disadvantage of living in Hawaii. $9.00 off but they will only ship Two-Day Air for $14.95. Making it more expensive than Amazon again…:frowning:

What a horrible disadvantage of living in Hawaii! :wink:

3 Likes

I just cant feel sorry for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just got one. Thanks for sharing.

Amazon has a few more Aeon Labs Z-wave Micro Dimmers for $30 in case anyone needs it

Mine works flawlessly. I would return yours and get a replacement.

1 Like

They’re $38 now.

Have it shipped to a friend state side and they mail it to you slo-boat.

I consider this all the time. But just never bother. No matter shipping will likely be $5 or more making the $9 saving not worth the effort.

2 Likes

Not really, since BD shipping is free, and first class USPS large envelope,small package is, $3 and could easily hold 6-8 minimotes.

Buy 2 Iris Smart Plugs, get a 3rd Iris Smart Plug FREE. Free item added to cart automatically. Offer ends 4/25/16.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_690407-41277-3210-L_1z0yku5Z1z0v12a__?productId=999925330&pl=1

I have 2 of these. I found this deal when trying to find out if these devices support beaming.

Works with a community device handler. It is a Zwave extender and a Zigbee outlet.

4 Likes