(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Does that present as two separate switches in ST?

Correct, and reports two separate statuses instantaneously without polling.

Just ordered two packs of these for a total of 4 devices:

I’ll let everyone know how it goes once they arrive.

This will at least do couple bedrooms and a couple of bathrooms.

1 Like

The 45637 is on/off with no fade. Instant on instant off, Just installed one an hour ago

2 Likes

Well when I had Wink the average delay was 5-10 second from the door opening until the lights came on.
On a good day the 30 second autolock would have locked the door again before the lights came on that were triggered by the unlocking.
So I can completely understand why they are thrilled with a 2 second delay on triggers
:slight_smile:

1 Like

My Home Depot is clearing out the TCP connected bulbs. I had TCP a few months ago and the connection was spotty but I think it improved a bit. If you already have TCP these would make more sense.

Just noticed that Menards has a sale on Insteon products, including $20 off on the camera (Model Number: 75790WH | Menards® SKU: 3580016, $54.97)

I was able to score an Iris Garage Door Opener for $55 at my local Lowes. Took me trying 4 stores but I finally got one. They are ‘on sale’ for $89 right now. Plenty more in my area actually.

1 Like

If you plan to control the TCP lights with ST I would stay away from this. If you just want TCP to use independently with their own app they are pretty reliable.

2 Likes

Garage door opener or just the controller?

the Philips warm glow is the nicest bulb I have tried yet. It dimms nice on my GE dimmers, and moves from 2700 to 2200 as it dimms. My wife thought it was an incandescent bulb.

1 Like

I’ll chime in and agree with Greg, the ST-TCP integration is anything but reliable. I am constantly having to open the tcp app in ST and login again. Sometimes it’s good for a few weeks other times it only lasts a few hours. Luckily the daughter inherited all the TCP bulbs ,and I figured out that it was just a matter of running the setup in ST app again to reconnect them. The first time I was stumbling around in her dark basement unable to turn on the lights I wasn’t happy.

1 Like

I assume these are just on/off? Do they make a double one that actually dims? Thanks.

Correct, just on/off… No these are just relays and as far as I know a relay does not have dimming capabilities ever? But someone may correct me if I’m wrong.
I’d guess if you were to hook a dimmer switch up to this relay that the dimmer switch would still function as it should? But you wouldn’t be able to program the dimmer of course…

Controller. Have not installed it yet (I was doing GE switches last night instead). I assume they will fit in a USPS flat rate box if anyone wants one.

Has anyone seen the PEQ sensors online at the cheap Best Buy $20 prices anymore? I really like the motion sensors, i haven’t tried the Iris sensors yet, but i like the PEQ ones.

Not recently. I’d like a few more of those motion sensors as well. That model looks good and works well for ceiling applications.

With the Lowes coupons you can pretty much get their new Iris Motion Sensor for the same price and they are TINY!

True, and this may just be my type-a showing, but they just don’t look as nice attached to the ceiling. On walls, particularly in corners? Sure.

The symmetry of the square ones just scratches an itch for me.

1 Like

The only place I’ve seen PEQ sensors at good prices is eBay for the past couple months. Some are new in box, others… I don’t know about buying those used without a return policy. That’s why I would like for them to show back up at Best Buy too.