(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Well that sucks. I have 12 osram bulbs I have purchased over the last month. LOL

They are dumb LED white bulbs.

It’s saying Wifi controlled though… Lightify ones.

They were talking about another post not related to the lightify you posted

Missed that. Oops :slight_smile:

@N8XD
Awesome! Can you provide some more details?

Can I buy these things on Amazon?

What I see is a cable leaving the dryer and going into the wall.

For some reason the Strip and controller is coming up as $69.99 for me, rather that $28.00. The rest is working. The only ting I can think of is the zip code. Is anyone else having the Strip + Controller come up as $28.00 and if so, what zip code?

That’s one of the ones that didn’t show “Save 50%” when I looked, but it’s still showing $28 for me. I’m in 02176 (Boston area).

Mine is also showing up at $69.99 in MD :frowning:

I think they may have figured out that they were giving away the farm. I hope they honor the 9 extension kits at $7 I ordered, but they are now showing up at $35 a pop. I also grabbed two of the hubs at $6.50 each, even if I only use them as zigbee repeaters. That deal is still up for me.

http://www.lowes.com/Lightify-Promotion//N-1z0rwz9/pl?cm_sp=LightingFans--LightingFans|HB-_-Merch|50_off_Lightify_030216_Search#!&N%5B%5D=1z0rwz9

(Though now that I look at it, I am not sure they will act as Zigbee repeaters)

That is strange, because I am right in Worcester and everything is showing regular price

Which exact store are you using? For some reason that will sometimes make a difference for Lowes online. I tried Danvers and Saugus stores to no avail.

Make sure the both of you stay out my Saugus HD & Lowes lol

1 Like

Similarly, I’m not seeing any of the discounted prices at the Lowes in Framingham or Westborough.

I’m guessing that’s because they’re all out of stock. In the past, the sale prices for clearance items only appear when the item is in stock at the store you’ve selected. If the item’s not in stock at that store, the regular price is shown.

I was able to get (perhaps the last) 2 LED strip kits plus a couple of extensions at the too-good-to-be-true prices. My store never stocked these. Now I’m seeing the old prices and if I try to check out with them, it says unavailable. Either out of stock, or someone put the brakes on things…

My Lowes shows Lightify connect available for shipping 50% off bulbs. zip 22911

Lowes also has the Osram Lightify gateway and A19 light for 22.49…really good deal for those that need to firmware update their lights like me LOL

http://www.lowes.com/pd_751720-3-73883_1z0rwz9__?productId=999957973&pl=1

It wasn’t me :grin::grin::grin:

Yeah, I only see the $69 price now.