(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

I personally don’t think they look that bad, they work well and also report temperature.

PEQ’s are great - long battery life even though they report temp changes. I just ordered 2 more, thanks for posting the deal!

Sorry I missed the PEQ water sensor deal.

I just tried to order 2 of them from Crutchfield and it said that they are discontinued and no longer available.

Like I said, this thread needs to start getting click referral payments

It was the GE plug in dimmer earlier. Now it’s the appliance plug in. Only 11 left for $19.99.

A lot of the contact sensors report temperature, including the Iris ones, which are very small and (in part because of that) considerably more attractive, IMHO.

Ok I need to stay out of this thread. Here is another deal

Aeon power strip $66.95
Just ordered one, only 4 left

Staples had then for $50 a few times in the last couple weeks, might check them, see if it’s still going.

Grabbed a couple of these a few weeks back from Staples. I still need to find the right DTH so I can control the individual outlets. Right now I get individual power usage and can open the device up and control individual outlets, but it shows as a strip so can only turn off entire thing by trigger event.

Navt604 you live in Ma?

Two left now! Just snagged one…:blush:

staples says $79 and out of stock

are these the DTH? link?

@RLDreams I use an app called AEON Power Strip Binding that binds the individual outlets to virtual switches.

Edit: and the device handler from Cooper Lee, Aeon Smart Strip

1 Like

Really? Are there any versions that allow the use of the switch? I don’t trust ST enough to want to disable the ability to manually toggle the switches like you can with the regular z-wave switches - even if the relays are significantly cheaper.

Use the two conductor going to the switch as the relay aux leg, assuming wiring in the fan is “normal” all power activity and connections will happen there. Each house is different of course, but for a single gang switch or a three conductor (traveler) on a multi gang, this should be possible.

If the relay goes wonky, you’d have to kill the breaker to reset, only downside I can think of.

This isn’t a specific deal but jet.com carries a pretty good variety of zwave devices at good prices, and if you use their Jet Anywhere service, you can get cash back from buying from other online vendors. For instance I just bought $70 of dog food from PetSmart and get $14 in Jet cash that I can then use to buy HA stuff without feeling guilty :slightly_smiling:

https://jet.com/how-jet-works/how-to-get-jetcash

“Close” but more like Pacific Northwest but moved up north to Canada a while ago. Still going down regularly though

[quote=“RLDreams, post:785, topic:34950, full:true”](Pebble smart watch)
4 in stock at Marlborough east store in MA too. Too bad I stocked up on LG watches when A4C had them for $40 last month
[/quote]I wouldn’t by one these days unless it was under $10 like this, but all 4 were gone by the time I left work and would have made it there.

Well Timex didn’t have a booth at big E last year for my annual watch purchase so I needed a new one. I figured I could waste $40 on a “smart” watch .