(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

You might be able to use one of these and a ‘dumb’ bulb instead?

http://www.thesmartesthouse.com/collections/smart-bulbs/products/homesettings-z-wave-screw-in-module

1 Like

The area is exposed to the elements, if I can find a hood of some sort then it might just work for my application. I had the fixture replaced with LED outdoor flood before I looked in the switch box and found out that I didn’t have a neutral :(, amateur move.

Exactly! I can’t stand when folks don’t quote at least part of what someone says. I usually just grab some text so the OP knows I’m talking to them and what I’m talking about.

1 Like

I ordered and paid for 4 sengled bulbs on feb 13. Today 2 showed up without any words on the other 2. What’s the result for everybody else?

Huan

1 Like

I got the single bulb I ordered today. Didnt even know it had shipped.

Please take order delivery discussions to the other thread:

1 Like

$200 BB GC with purchase of 15 device Harmony touch. At $299 ( net $99 ) it’s only an average deal IMHO. Still better than the usual $149 deal if you have a use for the $200 GC.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-touch-15-device-universal-remote/6500555.p?id=1218751969062&skuId=6500555

Anyone have any extra Sengled coupon codes that wasn’t used, they’re still upgrading their site so no emails are being sent out… so no codes.

[quote=“prjct92eh2, post:1521, topic:34950, full:true”]
If anybody is looking for a quantity discount, here is 10 of the GE blister pack switches from Lowe’s. They are returns and sold by an overstock vendor, but they have a good rating. $21 each. I just bought a 4 pack of the same thing for ~$24 each.

www.ebay.com

(10) GE 45637 15-Amp White Single Pole Decorator Light Switch (Works with Iris)

US $210.00 Used in Home & Garden, Home Improvement, Electrical & Solar
[/quote] Sorry if I’m breaking the rules on discussion, but I wanted to reply to an existing post, so I’m putting it here. Feel free to move it if inappropriate.

I purchased one of these and am having problems. See Need help with an Iris/GE on/off switch

Basically, it pairs (which I thought might be a problem, but is not), however I can’t turn the switch off. Did anyone else get these from the ebay seller? Any issues?

Chances are it did not include correctly or as wrong thing. I’d remove it ( maybe even a couple times to be sure it is cleared) and try including it again. Go into API and make sure it is the proper device type.

Yeah, Try that. I got my 4 pack today. All look good, but haven’t installed any yet. Hopefully will get one or two installed tonight.

Ge ‘E Life and Sleep’ bulbs (4 Pack) for $50 dollars. They has a phone app, but no current SmartThings integration. The community may solve that once Bluetooth is enabled. I hate to pay for disabled features.

1 Like

GoControl Z-Wave Plug-in Dimmer $31 with free Prime Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/GoControl-Z-Wave-Plug-Dimmer-Module/dp/B00E1OXK3A?ie=UTF8&dpID=31CRQi0XZNL&dpSrc=sims&preST=SL500_SR135%2C135&refRID=5JM7MSTPKVVT8WE495WX&ref_=pd_rhf_yast_s_cp_2

DEAL: 4 dimmable LEDs for $4 (not each, but for the 4-pack)
Make/Model: Feit Electric (LINK)
HA Technology (i.e. Z-Wave, Zigbee, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc): -NA- (it’s not an HA product, but relevant; generally)
SmartThings Integration?: -NA-
Store: Costco (don’t need to be customer of energy company)
Availability (Online/B&M/YMMV): B&M, YMMV (in-store only; deal based on rebate from energy co.)
Limits: 3 per purchase (not sure if it’s per customer/store/visit)
Expiration: Not listed; asked, and they don’t know (go out and get them NOW if you know they’re any good)
Deal/Retailer Link: Costco / NOT 4-pack, but same bulb (LINK)
Amazon: Same bulb, but not the 4-pack LINK
Ratings/Reviews: Costco = BAD reviews (LINK)
Sorry: I didn’t look first to see what others have started as far as the format of deal posts. I like the idea though, and so I tried something (will modify later if need be)

The rest of the story:
I haven’t done the research yet to figure out whether or not these are any good, but when I was at my Costco today, I saw, and bought a four-pack of FEIT Dimable 60WattEq. Soft White Omnidirectional, LED bulbs for $4 (normally $14.99 w/$11 instant rebate).

As far as I understand it, it’s an in-store, instant rebate deal from Excel energy company. I’m not an Excel customer, but the way they have the deal structured, if you’re a Costco member, done deal; discounted at register. I had to pay tax on pre-discounted price, but whatever.

If they turn out to be any good, it’s an AMAZING deal on LED bulbs. I have never seen a deal anywhere that works out to a dollar a piece for a good, dimmable LED bulb. I will be testing them myself right after this post, as well as looking around to see what others have said about them, and if they’re GOOD, I’ll be going back for more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“tommyincville, post:1541, topic:34950”]
GE Link Wireless BR30 Smart Connected LED Light Bulb, Soft White (2700K), 65-Watt Equivalent, 1-Pack
[/quote]I just got 4 of these from Target for $9.98 each. That’s what the label on the shelf read; at the register they came up as $19.99 and they had to get a manager to override. (she grumbled “that’s too much a discount” and called someone to take the rest of the stock off the shelf)

(I saw this posted somewhere else but can’t find it)

1 Like

My Costco in SoCal only offered a $5 rebate so I decided to pass based on the negative reviews. I still have all these CFL bulbs and the difference in savings over LEDs are still nominal…now at $1 per bulb, that’s a lot better.

I was just in the Waltham, MA Home Depot (Store #2674, ZIP 02451)) and the CREE 4-Flow dimmable 60W and 40W soft white bulbs are $1.97 each. Daylight bulbs are $2.97. Seems to be in-store only, as the online price is $7.97. http://www.homedepot.com/s/CREE%204FLOW%20A19%20SOFTWHITE

Phillips 60W Equivalent Daylight 5000K A19 LED Light Bulb (4-Pack) $11 at Home Depot

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Philips-60W-Equivalent-Daylight-A19-LED-Light-Bulb-4-Pack-460329/206557595

These prices are subsidized by National Grid and/or Eversource, and can only be found in-store in MA (and maybe parts of CT or RI).

1 Like

Lots of SmartThings branded stuff on sale at Amazon and Best Buy, 20% off. Including hub, arrival sensor, water leak, etc… Enjoy if you need anything.

5 Likes