(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

Skybell 2.0 at Woot for $99 today

1 Like

Plenty of info in the community on this topic.

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smartthings app and Android 5

[quote=“krbaugh1, post:1049, topic:34950, full:true”]
RCA tablets and smartthings app…[/quote]

@krbaugh1 @jcrissey @jpetrone @RLDreams @N8XD @johnconstantelo @nomisr @jas155

In the interest of keeping this thread just for deal talk, I started a thread for this discussion…

Would a mod please delete all of the posts about the RCA tablets, starting with the one I just quoted at the top of this present post?

7 Likes

You should use resources outside this particular thread before making purchase decision. As I stated earlier, there was plenty of info in the community- had you bothered you would have known that. Holding others in this thread accountable is a bit ridiculous.

4 Likes

heads up to anyone trying to order stuff from the Lowes lightify sale and unable to. You can call wallmart.com and get a price match on the item, as long as they have it in stock. Just did that for the lightify cabinet starter kit, took about an hour over the phone but at least I was able to order it.

1 Like

To echo the above statement, You can do the same at Homedepot. Also, if you go into Home Depot with the Lowes ad, you will get price match plus a 10% discount, because they promise to beat the price by 10%

yea unfortunately they do not have all the products like the garden lights or cabinet lights but they do have some!

Kwikset 910 Z-Wave SmartCode Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey in Venetian Bronze
Purchase at Amazon
$119.95 +S&H

Echo Dot $89.99 preorder instructions for non- echo users

From lifehacker…

Some Android and iphone users are having luck using voice commands. Tap the microphone button in the Amazon app, then say, “Add Echo Dot to Cart.”
That should take you to your shopping cart. If it’s not working in the main Amazon app, give it a try in the Amazon Underground app instead.

1 Like

This was discussed at length a couple days ago when pre-orders first opened and already has its own thread

1 Like

I thought that was the interesting bit…

Staples has ( Version 1 ? , no mention on 4K in description ) Amazon Fire TV for $85 ( price shown in cart ) . While supplies last or April 30

http://www.staples.com/Amazon-Fire-TV-Streaming-Media-Player/product_338326

About dark garages… sometimes IMO we are tempted to over -complicate these things, all in the name of research of course :slight_smile: . Almost all garage door openers for the past 15 years come with motion-sensing lights built in, and those lights come on automatically any time the opener is operating. Seems to me the truly smart thing to do is to let it work as designed.

1 Like

That’s mostly true. Mine isn’t motion sensing. Not all of them well connect to a network. Not all of them stay on.not all of them are adjustable times. Not all of them are very bright.

Plus, it’s my garage and I want it! That’s why I have an echo unit in my garage. It does nothing but play music and make me smile! Lol

We do it because we can!

3 Likes

Leviton VRPA1-1LW Vizia RF Plus Scene Capable Plug-in Appliance Module, White. On sale for 22.79.

4 Likes

I have several of these and they work great for fans. Great price too. Too bad I don’t need any more of them.

Nice catch geko! It looks like the lamp dimmers have a good price right now too! $21.86

1 Like

There seem to be at least a few other Leviton vizia RF devices that are currently below their usual/recent prices on Amazon.

1 Like

Amazon has the Harmony Ultimate today down to 179.99

2 Likes