I have the VR50R5050WK (POWERbot-E) vaccum cleaner and it had been successfully integrated with ST for an year.
It showed as offline for a couple of days in ST, so I deleted it to add it again.
And I can’t add it anymore to the app.
It is working properly with the POWERbot-E app.
I have done:
- Factory reset of the robot
- Deleted my POWERbot-E account
- Create a new one with a different email
- Unlink POWERbot-E in ST App
After that, when I go to ST app I do:
- Add device → Robot cleaner → POWERbot-E → POWERbot-E → Select location and room → Then enter my user/pass in POWERbot-E
- It says “Login success” → Then it says “Connection between SmartThings and POWERbot-E is successful. Close this page to finish setup.” → Then it says “Connected to POWERbot-E. Devices connected to this account can be controlled in SmartThings”.
- Then I don’t see my Robot in any rooms or devices. It’s just not there.
This is a very weird issue that is driving me crazy already. I beg you for help. Any ideas / solutions?